- This event has passed.
2nd CALL – Mobility Grants
11 February 2019 - 10 May 2019
2nd call: Mobility Grants (2019)
For the year 2019, each candidate is invited to send the application form to email@example.com before May 10, 2019.
Each application will be evaluate by a steering committee on 3 Assessment criteria:
- Quality and pertinence of the mission
- Adequacy between the candidate’s job and the mission
❗ Please note that the application procedure has slightly changed, thanks to read carefully the guideline.
However, the application prepare for the first call will be taken into account.
To submit your application, please find bellow the documents:
- Application Form
- Rates Perdiem of the European Commission
- Frequently asked questions
- Example of Final Report
- Example of Financial Breakdown
WINNERS/After the process of application, ten candidates has been selected and will be granted of this mobility grant.
The winners are :
- Cezary Mrozowicz (Museum of King Jan III’s Palace at Wilanow) : mobility at the Prussian Palaces and Gardens of Berlin-Brandebourg
- Jeannette Birk (Prussian Palaces and Gardens of Berlin-Brandebourg) : mobility at the Palace of Versailles
- Fulvia Maria Grandizio (Palace of Versailles) : mobility at the State Museum Reserve “Peterhof”
- Katarzyna Gustek (Royal Lazienki Museum in Warsaw) : mobility at the Prussian Palaces and Gardens of Berlin-Brandebourg
- Raúl Martínez (Patrimonio Nacional) : mobility at the Moscow Kremlin Museums
- Marie-Laetitia Lachevre (Palace of Versailles) : mobility at the Prince’s Palace of Monaco
- Agata Pietryk-Slawinska (Royal Lazienki Museum in Warsaw) : mobility at the Historic Royal Palaces
- Noémie Wansart (Palace of Versailles) : mobility at the Reggia di Caserta
- Pawel Czarnecki (Royal Lazienki Museum in Warsaw) : mobility at the Palaces of Versailles
- Maria Kiseleva (State Museum Reserve “Peterhof”) : mobility at the Prussian Palaces and Gardens of Berlin-Brandebourg
Discover here the report of the 10 winners of the 2nd call for mobility grants !