- This event has passed.
1st CALL – Mobility Grants
10 August 2018 - 15 November 2018
1st call: Mobility Grants (2018-2019)
10 grants of 1000 euros each were available for the 1st call of Mobility Grants Programme.
APPLICATION/ For the 2018 year, each candidate was invited to send the application form to email@example.com before November 15, 2018.
Each application was evaluated by a steering committee on 3 Assessment criteria:
- Quality and pertinence of the mission
- Adequacy between the candidate’s job and the mission
WINNERS/After the process of application, ten candidates has been selected and will be granted of this mobility grant.
🏅 The winners are :
- Suzanne Evers (Prussian Palaces and Gardens of Berlin-Brandebourg) : mobility at the Historic Royal Palaces
- Sabrina Müller (Prussian Palaces and Gardens of Berlin-Brandebourg) : mobility at the Patrimonio Nacional
- Giovanni Delù (Palaces of Versailles and Trianon) : mobility at the Parques de Sintra – Monte da Lua
- Sylvain Parrot (Palaces of Versailles and Trianon) : mobility at the Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces
- Melinda Nemeth-Kassa (Royal Palace of Gödöllö) : mobility at La Venaria Reale
- Lukasz Przybylak (Museum of King Jan III’s Palace at Wilanow) : mobility at the Historic Royal Palaces
- Marcin Mazur (Royal Castle in Warsaw) : mobility at the Palace of Schonbrünn
- Ewa Paszkiewicz (Royal Lazienki Museum) : mobility at the Frederiksborg Castle
- Maria De Carvalho (Parques de Sintra – Monte da Lua) : mobility at the Palaces of Versailles and Trianon
- Ian Tocher (Historic Royal Palaces) : mobility at the Paleis Het Loo
📘 Discover the report of the 10 winners of the 1st edition of Mobility Grants!
The jury of this year was composed of:
- Ms. Elzbieta Grygiel, Communication Department Manager / Museum of King Jan III’s Palace at Wilanów, Poland
- Ms. Gabriele Horn, General Direction / Prussian Palaces and Gardens Foundation Berlin-Brandenburg, Germany
- Sebastian Edwards, Deputy Chief Curator & Head of Collections / Historic Royal Palaces, United Kingdom
- Pilar Martin Laborda, Head of Cultural Development / Patrimonio Nacional, Spain