- This event has passed.
10 August 2018 - 15 November 2018
In 2018, the Network of European Royal Residences launches its new program : the mobility grants.
WHAT/ In order to encourage the exchange of good practices, the Network will provide 10 grants per year for professionals working in member Royal residences in order to support part of the costs of a “short” mobility (1 week – 10 days) in another member residence.
WHO/ All trades in the Royal residences are eligible for these grants: curators, conservators, researchers, restorers, gardeners, educators, fundraising, development, public services and communication department staff, and all other professionals and employees of historic royal residences involved in the implementation of the institution’s mission.
To note: these grants are reserved to people working in Royal residences which are member of the Network
HOW/ For the 2018 year, each candidate is invited to send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 15, 2018.
Each application will be evaluate by a steering committee on 3 Assessment criteria:
- Quality and pertinence of the mission
- Adequacy between the candidate’s job and the mission
WINNERS/After the process of application, ten candidates has been selected and will be granted of this mobility grant.
The winners are :
- Suzanne Evers (Prussian Palaces and Gardens of Berlin-Brandebourg) : mobility at the Historic Royal Palaces
- Sabrina Müller (Prussian Palaces and Gardens of Berlin-Brandebourg) : mobility at the Patrimonio Nacional
- Giovanni Delù (Palaces of Versailles and Trianon) : mobility at the Parques de Sintra – Monte da Lua
- Sylvain Parrot (Palaces of Versailles and Trianon) : mobility at the Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces
- Melinda Nemeth-Kassa (Royal Palace of Gödöllö) : mobility at La Venaria Reale
- Lukasz Przybylak (Museum of King Jan III’s Palace at Wilanow) : mobility at the Historic Royal Palaces
- Marcin Mazur (Royal Castle in Warsaw) : mobility at the Palace of Schonbrünn
- Ewa Paszkiewicz (Royal Lazienki Museum) : mobility at the Frederiksborg Castle
- Maria De Carvalho (Parques de Sintra – Monte da Lua) : mobility at the Palaces of Versailles and Trianon
- Ian Tocher (Historic Royal Palaces) : mobility at the Paleis Het Loo
More information and forms in annex.