- This event has passed.
1st CALL – Mobility Grants
10 August 2018 - 15 November 2018
1st call: Mobility Grants (2018-2019)
APPLICATION/ For the 2018 year, each candidate is invited to send the application form to email@example.com before November 15, 2018.
Each application will be evaluate by a steering committee on 3 Assessment criteria:
- Quality and pertinence of the mission
- Adequacy between the candidate’s job and the mission
More information and forms in annex.
WINNERS/After the process of application, ten candidates has been selected and will be granted of this mobility grant.
🏅 The winners are :
- Suzanne Evers (Prussian Palaces and Gardens of Berlin-Brandebourg) : mobility at the Historic Royal Palaces
- Sabrina Müller (Prussian Palaces and Gardens of Berlin-Brandebourg) : mobility at the Patrimonio Nacional
- Giovanni Delù (Palaces of Versailles and Trianon) : mobility at the Parques de Sintra – Monte da Lua
- Sylvain Parrot (Palaces of Versailles and Trianon) : mobility at the Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces
- Melinda Nemeth-Kassa (Royal Palace of Gödöllö) : mobility at La Venaria Reale
- Lukasz Przybylak (Museum of King Jan III’s Palace at Wilanow) : mobility at the Historic Royal Palaces
- Marcin Mazur (Royal Castle in Warsaw) : mobility at the Palace of Schonbrünn
- Ewa Paszkiewicz (Royal Lazienki Museum) : mobility at the Frederiksborg Castle
- Maria De Carvalho (Parques de Sintra – Monte da Lua) : mobility at the Palaces of Versailles and Trianon
- Ian Tocher (Historic Royal Palaces) : mobility at the Paleis Het Loo
📘 Discover the report of the 10 winners of the 1st edition of Mobility Grants!