- This event has passed.
3rd CALL – Mobility Grants
16 December 2019 - 31 March 2020
3rd Call: Mobility Grants (2020)
Due to the Covid 19 crisis, the 3rd call of Mobility Grants was officially postponed in 2021 (Board’s decision on 17th June 2020). All work already done by applicants will be kept. Information regarding the reorganization of the call was sent to all the people concerned as soon as possible.
For the year 2020, each candidate was invited to send the application form pre-filled to email@example.com before January 31, 2020.
Each application will be evaluate by a steering committee on 3 Assessment criteria:
- Quality and pertinence of the mission
- Adequacy between the candidate’s job and the mission
The jury of this year was composed of:
- Mr. Sebastian Edwards, Deputy Chief Curator & Head of Collections / Historic Royal Palaces, United Kingdom
- Ms. Elzbieta Grygiel, Communication Department Manager / Museum of King Jan III’s Palace at Wilanów, Poland
- Ms. Gabriele Horn, General Direction / Prussian Palaces and Gardens Foundation Berlin-Brandenburg, Germany